Dr Leslie holds a B.Sc (Hons) Anatomy (2014) and an MB.BS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) – 2019
- BLS/PALS/ACLS (Basic Life Support/Pediatric Advanced Life Support/Advanced Life Support) Certified Provider – Medtigo, USA – 2021
- Opioid management best practices – Axis Medical Education – USA
- Post graduate diploma in clinical ultrasonography (PGDip USS) – University of Twente, Netherlands – 2021
- Leadership and Management of Health (LMIH) – University of Washington, USA – 2020
- Certified Safety Specialist – Save the children international, United Kingdom – 2021
- Sexual Reproductive Health Rights Certified Advocate – Ipas International – 2011
Dr Obasi is in charge of the following directorates:
- Helps a patient obtain a card/folder
- Explains our activities to patients, clients and their relations
- Ensures patients are comfortable, seated and seen at the right time at first come first served basis
- Directs patients on how and where to do tests
- Overseas investigation of patients including ultrasound scanning, electrocardiogram (ECG) and radiological investigations.
- Organizes the doctors’ consulting rooms ensuring that all that are needed such as BP apparatus, stethoscope, patella hammers, etc are available
- Oversees the carrying out of the following tests on the side laboratory for fast decision making on the patients
- Glucose level using a glucometer
- Assigns duties to workers in the emergency department such as the following
- Giving intramuscular or intravenous injections
- Setting up intravenous lines
- Giving oral medications
DIRECTORATE OF RESEARCH
The peculiarities of each surgery we carry out and each delivery we conduct are recorded. They are recorded in writing and as videos to enable us carry out any research we wish to conduct.
The result is made available to people through our newsletters and website
We have done research on fetal macrosomia, uterine rupture, the challenges of fibroid operation, etc.
The following titles have been published:
- Abdominal myomectomy in a pre-menopausal patient complicated by paralytic ileus: A case study in a southern Nigeria Specialist Hospital.
- Intra partum Rupture of the uterus: A case study of an unbooked pregnant cripple highlighting the importance of the ultrasound report of “everything is fine” in this catastrophe.
These research efforts were coordinated by Dr. Leslie Obasi.
The Safe Motherhood Empowerment and Enlightenment Initiative (SMEEI)
- Television and radio enlightenment programs to increase the knowledge profile of the general public about how to preempt and handle the risks of pregnancy and childbirth.
- Increase the skills of childbirth attendants through the childbirth attendant enlightenment programs.
- Organizing safe delivery enlightenment outreach to religions, groups, communities, organizations and business organizing the pregnant women’s health seminars for the safe delivery of woman who registered for antenatal care.
- Helping indigent pregnant women get free or subsidized antenatal care, childbirth care and caesarean section.
Skills of Doctor
Dr. Leslie has skills in various medical areas such as:
Awards and Honours
Dr. Leslie has earned some awards in his practice.
Write to Dr. Leslie below and have a one on one meeting online or book an appointment for a physical meeting by calling the clinic number.,