See areas we cover for treatment:
- Evacuation of retained products of conception.
- Safe myomectomies (fibroid) operation.
- Cervical cerclage.
- Abdominal hysterectomy.
- Vaginal hysterectomy.
- Abdominal hysterectomy and Bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy.
- Ovarian cystectomy.
- Caesarean myomectomy (fibroid operation during caesarean section).
- Fibroid operation or ovarian cystectomy on a pregnant woman.
- Marsupialization procedure for Bartholin’s cyst or abscess.
- Adhesiolysis for uterine synechiae.
- Cervical opening for cervical closure or stenosis.
- Laparotomy for ruptured ectopic pregnancy.
- Laparotomy for a bleeding uterine fibroid.